Sunday, October 23, 2011

19 days!

I cannot believe that we are leaving for Africa in 19 days.  Everyone keeps asking me if I'm excited and generally I answer yes because that's what folks are looking for.  The truth is, I'm not sure how I feel!  I am excited...some moments I can barely breath with excitement.  But mostly it just feels surreal.  Yes, I have a Visa and plane tickets and have been raising money but still I can't believe that it's really going to happen.  A trip to Africa is something I have wanted to do for so long that until I step foot on African soil it won't be real.

Life has been very crazy in the past couple of weeks.  I think that's part of why I'm having a hard time nailing down how I feel about the trip.  There have been a lot of distractions.  But God is good and it will all be okay.  Please pray for protection against spiritual attacks and that the details/finances will continue to fall into place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment